Please, I need someone I know to get this job so that I can do a widget strategy thing / idea I have with them (I would apply for it myself, except you probably have to be sober and wear shoes and stuff)
This position is in Los Angeles, which isn’t Hawaii, which means I can’t do it…
Hulu is looking for a product marketing manager to help drive its marketing strategy and execution. As with all startups, we’re looking for someone who is whip smart and multi-talented as job responsibilities will be broad and ever-evolving with our environment and business challenges. They should possess a knowledge of not only traditional advertising channels but the latest and greatest in online marketing, from social networking to search engines and beyond. In addition, the product marketing manager will work with software teams to roll out new site features aimed at distributing Hulu’s content everywhere across the web.
In this hectic startup environment, the best candidate is a self-starter, organized, tenacious. A love of pop culture and video entertainment is a huge plus.
- Analyzing Hulu’s current user base and defining our target user base.
- Developing the most effective marketing plans across all channels, from broadcast to print to online.
- Developing and executing on online marketing strategies, including search engine marketing, banner advertising, viral distribution, social networking site integration, and more.
- Search engine optimization.
- Cross-functional project management for launching new site features to help distribute Hulu’s content across the web.
- At least two years of consumer marketing experienc for a consumer website.
- At least three years of product management experience for a website or software product.
- Experience in customer research and analysis.
- At least two years with search engine marketing, search engine optimization, banner advertising, and other online advertising methods. Familiarity with the latest trends and techniques is critical.
- An analytical mind, with a special passion for quantitative and financial analysis.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to deal with chaos and change and a passion for steering through an environment that’s always in flux.
Education: BS Degree. MBA nice-to-have but not required.
Hulu is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com